Privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679
This information is provided, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in relation to the data that the law firm Zizzo e Associati collects and treats, by filling in the forms contained in the “contacts” section of its website.
What data is collected and processed
By filling in the form in the “contacts” section of the www.zizzo.it site, data is collected regarding the name, surname and email address of the person concerned.
Who is the data controller
The data controller will be the law firm Zizzo e Associati (hereinafter also referred to as “Firm”), in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Prof. Avv. Giuseppe Zizzo, with headquarters in Milan, at via Gian Battista Bazzoni, 12 which can be contacted at email@example.com.
What are the purposes of the processing
The data collected through the aforementioned form will be processed exclusively to respond to requests made by the interested party.
What is the legal basis of the treatment and what are the consequences of a possible refusal.
The legal basis of the processing is constituted by the consent that is actually provided with the contact request, as well as by the need to respond to the request itself. The compilation of all the fields of the form is necessary and in case of failure to provide the requested data it will not be possible to find the request.
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to respond to the request made and will not be further stored.
Personal data collected through the “contact” section of the Site will not be disclosed to third parties, nor disclosed.
Rights of the interested party
We inform you that at any time you will have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and, if so, you can exercise:
- the right to access personal data and information relating to the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated and their storage period;
- the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- the right to the cancellation of personal data, in the cases indicated by the art. 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment, according to the art. 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to receive your personal data, which are processed by automated means, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible;
- the right to submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, in the event that it considers that the processing carried out by the Firm violates your rights.