Tackling complex tax issues is our forte. Our skills, passion for in-depth analysis, dedication to our clients and attention to detail enable us to meet these challenges on a daily basis.
We offer a range of high-quality services in the area of tax law.
Assistance in administrative procedures
- Assistance during tax audits
- Assistance in pre-judicial and judicial tax settlement procedures
- Assistance in tax rulings and advance agreements
- Assistance in insolvency procedures for the settlement of tax debts
- Assistance in tax refund procedures
- Representation and defence in tax litigation proceedings before provincial and regional tax courts
- Representation and defence in tax litigation proceedings before the Italian Court of Cassation, the Constitutional Court and the European courts
- Advice on direct taxes, specialising in corporate taxation of domestic and multinational groups and third sector organisations
- Advice on international and EU taxation, specialising in the interpretation and application of double taxation treaties and EU legislation
- Advice on tax matters in Italian and international M&A
- Advice on general and specific anti-avoidance/anti-abuse measures
- Advice on Italian and EU VAT, registration tax, excise and customs duties
- Advice on local taxation
- Advice on international disputes and arbitration
- Advice on criminal-tax matters
Zizzo e Associati team joins Fieldfisher Italy
“Zizzo e Associati” team joins Fieldfisher Italy, an international law firm headquartered in London.
Principle purpose test and tax abuse
In the issue no. 2/2022 of “Corriere Tributario” an article by Prof. Giuseppe Zizzo was published about the principle purpose test and the tax abuse.
Published the new monograph of Professor Zizzo
The new monograph of prof. Giuseppe Zizzo about the general anti-avoidance rules was published by Pacini Giuridica. The book is entitled “La clausola generale antiabuso”.